What We Are Looking For
Progressive downtown Toronto digital agency is seeking a full-time senior developer / back-end systems engineer to help drive a long term, global, platform to market. The platform entails cutting-edge front-end development married with back-end systems integration across a variety of digital channels.
- Execute and refine Cordon’s technical standards, strategy and training
- A technical client contact and point of escalation for technical issues.
- Planner and leader of the technical aspects of projects from conception through
- At least 5 years experience actively coding PHP 5 (preferably 5.3+)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Product-driven, large scale development experience
- MVC/ORM development practices
- PHP Frameworks such as CodeIgniter 2 & Zend
- Has experience with designing and building an API including coding testing and documentation
- Is proficient with both the OSX and Linux (debian based, ubuntu) command line
- Has experience with the GIT version control system
- HTTP Protocol / Apache 2.2 knowledge / JSON / MySQL 5.5
Submit Resume & Cover Letter to Sanja Menicanin email@example.com.