What We Are Looking For
Progressive downtown Toronto digital agency is seeking a Toronto management career. The position is a full-time executive assistant assuming responsibility for the administrative support activities of the Management department so that it operates in an efficient manner. The selected candidate will be responsible for extensive calendar management, preparing correspondence, tracking expenses, filtering calls, managing documents, and liaising with internal and external contacts on behalf of the Director.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience working as an Administrative Assistant supporting senior level managers, have excellent communication skills, possess excellent time management skills, be able to multi-task, and be able to work independently.
- Provide proactive calendar management on an on-going basis
- Independently prepare correspondence, reports, or complex presentations
- Review and summarize information submitted to Director
- Follow up on deadlines and commitments to or from Director
- Coordinate meetings, conferences and travel arrangements
- Handle employee/customer requests and concerns
- Manage special projects as required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience supporting an executive or leader position, in a professional and deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook) and adept at quickly learning new software applications
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks based on comparative importance
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision and direction and creatively problem solve
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and decision-making ability
- Excellent interpersonal relations and a demonstrated ability to work with
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime, if required
Submit Resume & Cover Letter to Sanja Menicanin email@example.com.